Arriving at Portisco Marina
Olbia Airport (`Costa Smeralda`) is the closest airport to Portisco Marina. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the airport to the marina. There are also other airports on Sardinia where you can fly to. We gathered information about arrival from each airport.
Airlines Flying to Sardinia:
From Olbia Airport (Costa Smeralda) and from Olbia Town
- From airport bus station, take the buses No. 514 or No. 2 to the Olbia city (Olbia Statione ARST stop). Timetable here.
- From Olbia city, take the bus No. 601 direction Santa Teresa / Palau and tell the driver you want to get out at Portisco. Timetable here.
- Walk 1.5km from the bus stop to Marina. Map here.
- Take a taxi from Olbia Airport to Portisco Marina: 18km, 35-45 EUR / car. 20km, takes 35 minutes.
- Take a taxi from Olbia city centre to Portisco Marina: 20 EUR / car
- Tip: We will connect you with other Naleians arriving for this trip so you can take the taxi together!
From Alghero Airport (Fertilia)
- Take the public bus 9373 to Alghero Train Station (Statiozne FDS). Buses depart just right hand side of the terminal building. Timetable here. (10min + 1€) You can also take a taxi.
- In Alghero Train Station, check if there is a train to Olbia with stopover in Sassari. There was one.
- Follow the instructions of how to arrive from Olbia Town to Portisco Marina (see left).
From Cagliari Airport (Elmas)
Arriving From Mainland of Italy
It might be also a good idea to arrive from Italian mainland. A ferry offers comfortable overnight connections so if you find a great value flight to one of airports below, go for it! Your sea adventure will start already earlier!
Ferries to Olbia arrive from:
- Civitavecchia, nearby airports: Rome Fiumicino (FCO), Rome Ciampino (CIA)
- Genoa, nearby airport: Genoa (GOA)
- Livorno, nearby airport: Florence (FLR)
Here are two main ferry lines which offer connections to Olbia:
Location and Address of Marina Portisco
Strada Panoramica della Costa Smeralda,
Località Portisco, 07026 Portisco OT, Italy
GSP Coordinates: 41° 02′ 04″ N, 09° 31′ 30″ E.